This website uses the latest web technologies so it requires an up-to-date, fast browser! Please try Firefox or Chrome!
If you’ve ever been hacked, you understand how bad this can be for business.
And how many wasted hours it takes to fix!
If you haven’t been hacked, it’s only a matter of time until you do get hacked. UNLESS you are regularly updating your website. Which, of course, can take HOURS per month….
Where are you vulnerable?
Hackers are targeting this theme, blog, website – anything online…
Trojans are sneaking in on that plugin…
WordPress has this newly discovered vulnerability…
Ransomware attacks are now targeting WordPress…
You know you should be checking your site regularly but it’s hard to remember, and who has time to do that anyway?
Now you can rest easy knowing that someone is minding your site for you, scanning for nasty stuff, shutting doors and blocking holes. Every week. Without you having to do anything.
YourWebMinder weekly security scan of your WordPress web site:
– Updating of plugins
– Updating of your theme
– Updating of WordPress
– Monthly cloning of your site to protect your history
– Remote Backup Storage to insure against ransomware attacks (Professional & Business subscriptions)
– Installation and configuration of security plugins – Real-time Firewall and Scan engine rule updates for protection as threats emerge, IP reputation monitoring, country blocking, and advanced comment spam filter (included with Wordfence Premium – requires Professional or Business subscription)
– Active monitoring for alerts
– Multiple site support (Business subscription)
When you subscribe to YourWebMinder monitoring and maintenance service, each week we will scan and update your web site to keep it safe from hackers out to steal your site and spread their malware, adware, trojans, and viruses. Proactively, before something bad happens.
Once a month we’ll clone your web site so you will always have a current backup for a fast and easy restoration should anything happen to your site for any reason. Choose our Professional or Business option to include remote storage of your backups to provide insurance against ransomware attacks.
(It’s also handy if you decide to move your site to another domain and want to be sure everything comes along.)
We’ll protect you against attacks that have started out there that may be targeting you, too. We’ll even get you set up for security so you Start Clean if you don’t already have a good system* in place to protect your website.
Put your mind at ease …
and a shield of protection around your site!
Are you ready to let us mind your site so you can mind your business?
Join our growing list of clients – simply choose one of the options below and cross this task off your to-do list.
Do you want or Need Secure Website Hosting along with your maintenance?
We’re pleased to offer you a bundled service; click here for details.
Monthly billing with no contract, you can stop anytime (but, seriously, why would you?)
We accept PayPal, Quickbooks Payment**, MasterCard and Visa.
Don’t wait until it’s too late!
* Start Clean is mandatory unless your WordPress website currently has what we deem appropriate security in place, which we consider to be a firewall and monitoring plugin or service (including but not limited to Wordfence, Sucuri, WP Security Cop, Bulletproof Security or iThemes Security.)
** Quickbooks Payment – please call us at 508-507-9141 for this option.